Escape to a special place where all the worries of the world quietly drift away. In this private hideaway, you enjoy comfort and peacefulness. This pampered place of complete relaxation is your newly remodeled bathroom.
Whatever your personal place of paradise becomes, consider including these many fine features when you plan your bathroom remodeling project:
- Use only a contractor who is licensed and bonded, and has both general liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Hire only a contractor who is a member of the Master Builders Association (MBA), the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA), and the Building Trades Association (BTA). It’s important that your contractor belong to these organizations, as they have certified the competency and professionalism of your contractor.
- Make sure your contractor acquires all the necessary permits from the building department. This is the only way you can be sure your bathroom was built or remodeled correctly so you and your family are safe and will enjoy your new bathroom for many years to come. Don’t overlook this important step!
- Professional Architectural drawings using AutoCAD where you will see your new bathroom before any work begins. The excitement will build as you see your personal retreat rise before your eyes.
- From a visit with a personal bath consultant to coordinate your bathroom suite of fixtures and accessories, you can almost feel your body relax as your new bathroom takes shape.
- Architectural tiles and stones that capture the timeless elegance of classic craftsmanship.
Insist on proven brand names:
- Toto® sinks, lavatories, toilets, bidets, and seats to enhance the style and décor of your personal retreat.
- Aquatic® whirlpools and baths that gently cradle your body in soothing chromatherapy lighting while using attentive shiatsu massage jets and thousands of effervescent bubbles to work away tension.
- Energy efficient Halo® Air-Tight™ recessed lighting to create that luxurious ambient illumination.
- Genuine jewel like beveled edge mirrors and glass that reflect timeless beauty.
- Solid Craftmaster® sculptured doors using Baldwin® finishes that bring to life your personal style.
- Milgard®, Andersen®, and Marvin® windows fill your retreat with beautiful, spacious, uplifting natural light and fresh air.
- Fine architectural finishes using Dunn Edwards® paints and lacquers to entice the senses and relax the soul.
- Handcrafted cabinets made from select grades of hardwoods that embrace both tradition and excellence.
- Stone, granite, Zodiaq®, or Corian® countertops and splashes bring natural beauty and elegance to your retreat.
Bathroom remodeling is a specialty; ask to see pictures of bathroom remodeling projects prior to finalizing your contractor choice to get a better idea of the dramatic transformations that are possible in creating your own new luxury bathroom remodel.
If you have any questions about bathroom remodeling, please call me, Dan Derkum, at (949) 380-0177 or e-mail me by filling out our quick contact form.