San Clemente Bathroom Remodel
What makes DAD’s Construction the best for your San Clemente bathroom remodel? In a word – VALUE!
What is value? Value is a promise that only DAD’s can deliver. This is built into our business and why DAD’s stands out from all the rest. It is not a slogan, tagline, or fancy marketing and video materials. Value is in every piece of wood we install, cabinet we build, paint we apply, and the uncompromising home town family service we provide to all of our clients.
DAD’s Construction will give you the best San Clemente bathroom remodel experience. Our clear and creative ideas, customer service, higher quality materials, and highly skilled team makes DAD’s stand out from the crowd year-after-year.
DAD’s Value can be summed up as exceptional customer care, second to none customer benefits, and what DAD’s can offer the competition can’t.
Exceptional Customer Care for Your San Clemente Bathroom Remodel
- When you visit our web site, you immediately feel a difference. It is warm and friendly and illustrates how much we care about helping you. The Blog is filled with helpful articles designed to help you understand all about the world of remodeling.
- When you call DAD’s and talk to Lori in the office, you get a warm and friendly greeting. Lori is super friendly and sincere about welcoming you into the DAD’s family of totally satisfied customers. In just a few minutes, you will feel the friendship – like coming home to an old friend.
- You will always meet with DAD himself – not a sales person. DAD freely shares his over 44 years of experience. He will do everything he can to help you fall in love with your house all over again and make your dreams come true. You can have your dream bathroom, kitchen, or full interior remodel that you always wanted – without the aggravation of moving. DAD can show you how.
- DAD’s provides all the professional planning, drawings, materials, installation, and cleanup throughout the project. DAD’s is famous for keeping your house clean and organized. We never leave piles of debris all over the place. You can trust every person who comes to your home to deliver their best. Our team has almost 180 years of combined experience. You will see and feel a difference with DADs! You can trust DAD’s with your home!
- We love to help! Taking out and putting back the trash cans or carrying in the groceries, it is our pleasure. If we get in the way of your normal routines, we will gladly make it our routine. It is all about making things easier and more comfortable for you and your family.
Second to None Bathroom Remodel Customer Benefits
- We provide solutions. When you call DAD’s, we understand you are looking for answers. You need help, not someone pushing you to sign a contract. We understand that remodeling can be filled with emotion and working with the right contractor makes all the difference. That is why at DAD’s, we supply all the materials, labor, and installation for you. We perform all the drawings, get all the necessary permits, and schedule everything.
- You will never need to worry about forgetting something because Dan (the “D” in DAD’s) is physically working on your job every day!
- You will not be wondering where the Contractor is (Dan is there in your home, working and managing the entire process!). Need to talk to him? Easy – he is just down the hall (no need to track him down or try to leave a message in a full voice mail box).
- DAD’s stays on your job until it is completed. We do not leave for days or weeks at a time to work someplace else. We will not perform demolition and then vanish with you having to chase us down.
- DAD’s will not abandon you. If you add something during the remodel or something comes up that requires additional attention, DAD’s will not reschedule your job and come back whenever it is convenient for him. Everyone on the DAD’s team knows how important it is to get the job done so you can go about your daily routine.
- We know what it is like working from home with kids performing school work (DAD has 4 children!). DAD’s takes special care to make sure we remain a valued guest, not a pest. We can work around your schedule and limit noise while you are on that important phone call.
What DAD’s Can Offer for your San Clemente Bathroom Remodel the Competition Can’t
- Real peace of mind. With almost 180 years of combined experience on the DAD’s team, you can be comfortable that the job will be done right. Everyone on the DAD’s team started from the ground and worked their way up into the professional, highly skilled craftsmen they are today. This really sets us apart from the competition! These are trained professionals who learned and perfected their trade over many decades. We do not hire people off the street that are cheap but know little. At DAD’s, we all have spouses, children, and care as much about your family as we do our own.
- We are exceptionally clean and organized. Read some of the wonderful letters our clients have written on Google, Houzz, and Yelp.
- We use higher quality materials. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being top shelf and 1 being trash, we always start at a 5 – right in the middle (by the way, anything less than 5 is standard tract grade).
DAD’s does not say a 5 and price the job using a material level 2, 3, or 4 to make the price look amazing. We do not cheat our clients using gimmicks and false narratives.
- Our design elements list the manufactures make and model – not some other number that is unique to DAD’s. Why? Because this allows you to perform your own validation. For example, our standard bathroom faucet is the Kohler Devonshire #K394-4-CP. It is super easy to go to the Kohler web site and see the price, beauty, and durability. Since it is in the contract (make, model, and model number), this is what you expect to see in your bathroom, not some fake look-alike made out of plastic. We tell you the truth and back it up with the facts – that you can check on yourself. DAD’s has nothing to hid. We want your trust and work exceptionally hard to earn and keep it!
To learn more about DAD’s Construction and why we are truly the best bathroom remodel in San Clemente for you and your family, please visit Best Local Contractor.
How Can I Receive More Information?
If you would like more information on enjoying the best bathroom, kitchen, and interior remodeling experience in Orange County, call Dan at (949) 380-0177 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free in home consultation. DAD’s serves all of South Orange County California. This includes Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Foothill Ranch, Portola Hills, Ladera Ranch, Irvine, San Clemente, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, Rancho Santa Margarita, Coto de Caza, Dove Canyon, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Newport Beach, and Aliso Viejo.