Bathroom Remodel Lake Forest
Dan and Lori – we wanted to say thanks for all your wonderful work related to our recent bathroom remodel in Lake Forest. This was our first foray into the remodeling world and we had heard many horror stories. Dan was so organized and had answers to all our questions right from the beginning. Everything was in plastic sheet protectors in several large 3-ring binders. This is a dream come true for two super Type A’s like ourselves.
There are so many things about DAD’s Construction that impressed us.
- Home Owners Association approval was a breeze. Dan walked us through the required paperwork and even took the necessary photos for us.
- Dan was on site every day. While there were others who worked on the project, we never felt abandoned as some of our friends have with their remodeling projects. Our friends never saw their contractor after the paperwork was signed.
- Workspaces were kept immaculate. All pathways were covered in plastic or heavy cardboard to protect floor surfaces. All areas were cleaned of all debris daily. Dan even cleaned the bathroom every night . . . my bathroom has never been cleaner!
- Communication. Lori was always available via telephone and we regularly exchanged email. Dan also provided detailed spreadsheets outlining the projects to aid in discussions and prevent any surprises. When we had some hiccups along the way, Dan was very upfront as to the implications and options which we greatly appreciated.
- Friendliness. Dan, Lori and their children are warm, wonderful people who take pride in their business and are pleasant to be around. Dan had a few things to finish up after Thanksgiving. He knew we were very busy getting ready for some travel over the holidays. So, he put up a string of Christmas lights for us as a surprise. I was so touched.
For the best bathroom remodel in Lake Forest, DAD’s Construction is truly the best local contractor!
What we most appreciated about DAD’s Construction was the security in knowing the work being done was completely top of the line. Dan does not cut corners. We never had to question whether something was done correctly or didn’t meet all standards and codes. We can sleep easily knowing the workmanship in our beautiful new bathrooms is going to last.
We’ve already had several guests enjoy the new bathrooms and we love showing them off. I don’t even mind cleaning them, they are so lovely!
So, thank you again for everything. We look forward to our next project with DAD’s Construction.