Best Bathroom Renovation
Are you thinking about how to achieve the best bathroom renovation experience? If you are, it is important to consider the bathroom and its purpose. Understanding these purposes will help you get the most out of your bathroom remodeling project.
Bathrooms have 5 primary purposes:
- Relieving oneself
- Personal hygiene
- Dressing and grooming
- Pampering, relaxation, and escape
There are essentially 3 types of bathrooms:
- Master Bathroom
- Guest Bathroom
- Powder Room
Each of these bathrooms are distinct in their use. Let’s look at each.
Master Bathroom Renovation
The master bathroom is typically the only bathroom that encompasses all five of the primary purposes. Therefore, when remodeling, pay close attention to all five primary purposes; especially during the design phase.
What most differentiates the master bathroom is papering, relaxation, and escape. Unlike the guest bathroom and powder room, the master bathroom provides a special place where all the worries of the world quietly drift away. In this private hideaway, you enjoy comfort, peacefulness, and relaxation.
A shower with a rain head, body sprays, steam, music, television, or chromatherapy (the use of colored lights to create soothing effects) relaxes and rejuvenates even the most tired and sore muscles. Tension almost magically disappears as the warm rain dances on your skin, revitalizing your thoughts and developing tranquility.
A large hydrotherapy bath with air, jet, or both invigorates your body while gently soothing every inch of your skin, relaxing muscles. While your head is gently cradled by a pillow, the smell of lavender candles and essential oils become your private escape to paradise. With your eyes closed, your mood is embraced by calming thoughts and all emotional and anxious stress drifts away. This comforting oasis leaves you feeling embraced by warm and refreshed thoughts with renewed purpose.
Guest Bathroom Renovation
This is the workhorse of the three. The guest bathroom is designed to fully utilize primary purposes 1-4. Children and their friends are typically the significant users of the guest bathroom. No other bathroom receives so much use and abuse. Unlike the others, this bathroom always seems to require cleaning, organizing, and repair. Children are hard on their environments as they quickly move from one activity to the next. Constantly rushing and focusing on the next activity leaves little time to worry about being careful, neat, or clean.
This room requires strong, sturdy, and durable materials. Although higher quality for the kid’s bathroom might go against logic, your pocketbook will benefit significantly over time.
Powder Room Renovation
Technically, this is not a bathroom. A bathroom requires a bathtub or a shower, sink, and toilet. A powder room has a sink and toilet only. The powder room is typically found in a two-story home on the first floor near the kitchen or garage entry and in larger single-story homes. The powder room is primarily used by family and guests as a clean, pleasant environment to relieve oneself and freshen up. The ambiance of the powder room is determined by its location. It should have elements to compliment the location its nearest. The powder room commonly brings in elements of the family or living room.
Whatever your personal style, these features are important considerations for your best bathroom renovation:
- Professional Architectural drawings using 3 dimensional (3D) full color renderings. Drawings allow you to see and customize your new bathroom or powder room before any work begins!
- Work with an experienced Design/Build firm such as DAD’s Construction and enjoy personal attention to every detail in coordinating your bathroom design and integrating all the fixtures and accessories.
- Using architectural tiles, stones, and hardwoods that capture the timeless elegance and pride of classic craftsmanship will ensure a beautiful and durable bathroom or powder room that will provide many years of pleasure.
When looking for the best bathroom renovation experience, consider these enduring and beautiful features that bring convenience, motion technologies, and inspiration to your bathroom:
- Kohler® and Aquatic® whirlpools and baths that gently cradle your body in soothing chromatherapy lighting while using attentive shiatsu massage jets and thousands of effervescent bubbles to work away tension. See Kohler and Aquatic Bath.
- Kohler® and Toto® sinks, toilets, and washlets to enhance the style and décor of your personal retreat. See Kohler and Toto.
- Handcrafted cabinets made from select grades of hardwoods that embrace tradition, style, and excellence. The finishes are as classic or unique as you. Durable, beautiful, lasting.
- Solid dove tail constructed drawers and doors. Sculptured wood frames and panel integrations using attention to detail that only a fine craftsman can achieve.
- Energy efficient Halo® Air-Tight™ recessed LED lighting to create that luxurious ambient illumination.
- Genuine Leviton® and Lutron® switches, dimmers, receptacles, and trims.
- Genuine jewel like polished beveled edge mirrors and glass that reflect timeless beauty.
- Solid Craftmaster® sculptured doors using Emtek® and Schlage® finishes that bring to life your personal style. See Craftmaster Doors and Emtek.
- Milgard®, Andersen®, and Marvin® windows fill your retreat with beautiful, spacious, uplifting natural light and fresh air.
- Fine architectural finishes using Dunn Edwards® paints to entice the senses and relax the soul.
- Stone, granite, quartz, tile, and glass countertops and backsplashes bring natural beauty and elegance to your retreat.
“DAD’s – a truly unique team of experienced professionals that designs and remodels your bathroom for lasting beauty” With DAD’s you always get the best bathroom renovation because DAD’s . . .
- Specializes in combining and applying old fashion craftsmanship with the latest construction technologies. This produces a lasting bathroom of high quality that you will be proud of.
- Has more than 45 years of experience providing personalized, professional, and thoughtful bathroom remodeling for all of South Orange County, California.
- Team consists of craftsman and artisans who are truly the best at what they do.
- Designs it, acquires all the necessary permits, and is present for all inspections.
- Does all the paperwork including helping with any Homeowner Association requirements.
- Purchases and installs everything.
- Is incredibly clean, organized, and detail orientated.
- Takes full and total responsibility for your bathroom. There are no excuses.
- Schedules and tracks all jobs to ensure on time performance.
Always Hire a Reliable and Dependable Contractor to Remodel your Bathroom
Always work with a trustworthy contractor like DAD’s Construction. We are experts in bathroom remodeling who can manage projects in an efficient manner. DAD’s Construction will do everything to minimize the possibility of change orders. Our team will make sure we have all the necessary information to prepare a proposal that meets your requirements. Rest assured that we will provide you with a detailed, by line-item contract. We will make sure that the contents of this agreement are properly and clearly communicated to you. If you have questions or need updates regarding your project, we will always answer your inquiries.
How Can I Receive More Information on Remodeling my Bathroom?
If you would like more information on enjoying the best bathroom, kitchen, and interior remodeling experience in Orange County, call Dan at (949) 380-0177 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free in home consultation. DAD’s serves all of South Orange County California. This includes Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Foothill Ranch, Portola Hills, Ladera Ranch, Irvine, San Clemente, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, Rancho Santa Margarita, Coto de Caza, Dove Canyon, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Newport Beach, and Aliso Viejo.