Best Home Remodeling Materials
Over the years, I’ve had lots of clients ask me what the best home remodeling materials are. Clients want great value, quality, durability, and products requiring little maintenance. For bathroom, kitchen, and full interior remodeling projects throughout South Orange County, I can help!
Why do I think I know who makes the best appliances, fixtures, and materials – and have the greatest return on investment? In a nutshell, experience. With over 45 years in the remodeling business and 4 children, I have seen it all. My family of 6 (plus dogs) have put everything through their paces!
My house is a remodeling laboratory –
- Counters (granite, quartz, Corian, Formica, and tile)
- Appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, cooktop, range, dual ovens, microwave, disposal. This includes the washer and dryer.)
- Water heaters (tankless and tank water heaters)
- Fixtures (faucets, finishes, bathtubs, showers, toilets, washlets, hand showers, tub fillers, tub and shower enclosures)
- Accessories (tissue holders, towel bars, medicine cabinets, mirrors, knobs)
- Tile, granite, quartz, Corian, Onyx
- Flooring (tile, carpet, wood, vinyl, laminates, engineered)
- Cabinets (solid wood, MDF, RTA, melamine, plywood, and all the accessories)
- Windows and doors (vinyl, wood, clad, aluminum, fiberglass, retrofit, new construction)
- Paint (Dunn Edwards, Vista, Sherwin Williams, Home Depot’s Bear, Lowes Valspar, and several others)
Everything has undergone full and rigorous kid and animal testing! This tells me a lot about what the best home remodeling materials are.
With 2 girls and all their sleep overs (these are giant 10-15 girl sleep overs) and their birthday parties . . . I know what works. I know what withstands the test of a large and active family and everything that goes with it – including vacuums! I’ll never forget all the dancing, makeup, perfumes, hair spray galore, and hair in every drain and nook and cranny!
Forget the Good Housekeeping® seal of approval, look for the DAD’s Kid Tested seal of approval!
OK, fair enough, what about the boys? Grease and dirt on the walls and in the sinks. The faucets and fixtures turned off so tight that only the Incredible Hulk can reopen! Toothpaste everywhere – I never understood this one. How does toothpaste get on the carpet, walls, cabinets, and inside the cabinet drawers? Mud tracked into the house over and over again no matter how much you scream! Let’s not forget the rough housing with the walls and furniture being bumper guards!
When it comes to the best home remodeling materials, I know what lasts
So, yea, I know what lasts, how it works, and the limitations. I definitely know who makes the longest lasting and what’s junk. When it comes to marketing hype, I know who the culprits are! If you are interested in getting the most from your hard-earned dollars, call me!
Combine all this knowledge and experience with hundreds of client jobs over the past 45+ years, and you get hard facts from DAD’s Construction – not sales and marketing gimmicks. I bring you truth, facts, and experience based on reality, not some perfect testing in a lab somewhere.
My job is to make sure you have the important and relevant information so you can make smart choices. Throughout the entire process, I am personally there to help you with your choices!
For the best ideas on the best appliances, fixtures, and materials for your bathroom, kitchen, and interior remodeling project, call the best local Contractor – DAD’s Construction at (949) 380-0177 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free in home consultation.