Steam Bathing Benefits
According to health and fitness experts, there are many steam bathing benefits. These benefits include improved circulation, lower blood pressure, reduced stress, and loosens stiff joints. Other steam bathing benefits include boosting your immune system, removes toxins, and promotes healthy skin. Aiding in recovery after a workout, clearing congestion, and burning calories are also benefits of steam bathing.
There are six major steam bathing benefit categories
- Respiratory Health
- Skin Care
- Physical Wellness
- Holistic Health
- Other Benefits
- Steam bathing promotes optimal breathing and opens nasal passages.
- The hot mist generated during steam bathing may help encourage sinus drainage.
- May provide temporary relief of respiratory symptoms.
- Hot mist may loosen bronchial secretions.
- The hot steam mist soothes the throat.
- May act as a natural expectorant.
- Cleanses the skin and enhances skin appearance.
- Opens pores and lubricates the skin.
- Hydrates and rejuvenates skin.
- Leaves skin with a health glow.
- Makes shaving easier.
- Prepares the hair follicles for easier waxing.
- Promotes an increase in blood circulation.
- May boost metabolism.
- May help reinvigorate tired muscles.
- Supports lactic acid breakdown in sore, over worked muscles.
- Loosens stiff muscles and promotes muscular flexibility.
- Burns on average 150 calories in a 15-minute session at 114°F.
- Helps relieve stress and encourages relaxation.
- May promote deep, restful sleep and increase the potential for natural sleep patterns.
- Fosters a sense of well-being.
- Combining steam with Aroma Therapy, Music Therapy, and Chroma Therapy may help enhance mood elevation and reduce stress and tension.
- Supports removal of toxins from the body.
- Has shown to help the body rid itself of excess sodium.
- Prepares the body for relief from temporary joint pain and discomfort.
- Has been shown to promote the reduction of metabolic waste products in the body.
Other Steam Bathing Benefits
- Uses less than 2 gallons of water for a ½ hour steam bath.
- Costs cents to operate.
- Has shown to increase home value.
- Can save energy.
- Can be added to an existing shower area. Does not require a dedicated area or room.
- Great way to de-wrinkle cloths.
- Provides humidity for your orchids.
DAD’s Construction is not a medical or fitness expert. The steam bathing benefits illustrated herein should be discussed with your healthcare professional prior to making any decisions regarding a steam bathing experience.
Always Hire a Reliable and Dependable Contractor to Fully Enjoy your Steam Bathing Benefits
Always work with a trustworthy contractor like DAD’s Construction. We are experts in steam shower and bathroom remodeling. We manage projects in an efficient manner. DAD’s Construction will do everything to minimize the possibility of change orders. Our team will make sure we have all the necessary information to prepare a proposal that meets your requirements. Rest assured that we will provide you with a detailed, by line-item contract. We will make sure that the contents of this agreement are properly and clearly communicated to you. If you have questions or need updates regarding your project, we will always answer your inquiries.
How Can I Receive More Information on Steam Shower Benefits?
If you would like more information on enjoying the best bathroom, kitchen, and interior remodeling experience in Orange County, call Dan at (949) 380-0177 or at email@example.com for a free in home consultation. DAD’s serves all of South Orange County California. This includes Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Foothill Ranch, Portola Hills, Ladera Ranch, Irvine, San Clemente, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, Rancho Santa Margarita, Coto de Caza, Dove Canyon, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Newport Beach, and Aliso Viejo.